Sunday, April 15, 2018

Snoozing on Sunday


I made sure I got an early breakfast this morning.
Then I went for a quiet snooze.

 
 Later, I checked from the window and our snow is all but gone.  I did find a lone patch  of it though.


This is all I can find.  It will be gone by tomorrow because rain is predicted  and this patch  will get melted away.

I am already seeing spring birds coming to our bird feeder.
Also a pair of tasty looking red squirrels looking for sunflower seed under the feeder where it is scattered for them.
I love watching them from my window.


 In the meanwhile, since we have no flowering plants outside to show you, we have a very nice orchid in bloom.


In pink, my favorite color.  It is on the top of our china cabinet because my humans think I might want to chew on it.

I think it's because I once tried out a bunch of cut flowers in a vase.
I got over that, but by humans think otherwise.

One more photo of me from a couple of years ago:

 
I was on the coffee table, I like it because I can stretch out on  it and keep watch on what is going on, especially if there is anything tasty being distributed. 

Have a good week everyone!


 

9 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

We also enjoy a good snooze :)
Our snow is mostly gone too. Just some where the trees shade it from the sun.
We see some wildlife that would be fun to chase too ;)
We do not have any pretty flowers though.
Happy Sunday Furcousin!

Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think everyone is ready for the snow to be gone!

Summer said...

I'm glad spring is finally on its way to you!

Kea said...

Your weekend was far better than ours, Mindy! We want all our snow (actually ice pellets and freezing rain) to disappear too. The orchid is lovely, btw!

Colehaus Cats said...

Sounds like it's still good napping weather there at your house. Same here. Rain, rain, rain. But we might have warm weather and window whiffies by the weekend, we can hope!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

wavez two ewe mindy, mite we say yur lookin gorgeouz two day....tho mite we all sew say pleez due knot watch BURD...noe matter if they iz at de feeder ore knot.....ya noe !! ☺☺♥♥

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Spring has been slow in coming here too, Mindy, but we are hoping it's here now!

Purrs,
The Chans

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

May you snooze peacefully, see the last of the snow vanish, and enjoy pretty flowers without eating them!

Eastside Cats said...

Hi Mindy! All of our snow is melted to… Finally!