Friday, March 15, 2013

Wha' Happened!


Yesterday, we enjoyed such a beautiful day.  It was sunny and warm,  - for March in Atlantic Canada, at 8C - and no snow on the ground.

Today different story, just look.

What happened to our sunshine and warmth?

There is only one way to deal with this situation.  Take a nice long nap!

Cookie: Here's my favorite napping spot - the chair in the office.  Best spot ever.

Mindy: I'm on the bed.  No one is allowed to make this bed until I am finished with my nap.


Mike: Thanks for sharing the bed with me Mindy, I get  to put my fur all over this robe someone placed here for me, how thoughtful.

Moe:  I can't sleep, this weather is making me hungry.  I need to search for a snack.

Here's what I'm looking for.

No matter where the Temptations are hidden, I can find them!

Moe:  Our mombean is taking a coffee break and using the nice china mug we won in one of the Cat Blogosphere auctions - it was donated by Ginger Jasper .  The writing on the mug says " cats are acutely aware that you cannot live without them"!!  Yep, it is very true.

 Mombean do you want some Temptations to go along with your coffee?  I will share.

This is a link to this week's Thursday Blog Hop:

10 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a difference a day makes! Even though it is beautiful, we know you're anxious for spring. Just keep napping! XOXOXO

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Very wise to nap when the weather is like that. We also got some unexpected snow this week. Definitely unusual for this part of France in March!

Purrs,
The Chans

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

sounds like a reasonable plan for when it snows..

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We think you all had a great plan!

Marg said...

Oh No not more snow. That is not good. We hope it goes away really fast and that the sun comes to visit. Take care.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We had a nice day yesterday too, but today is torrential rain.

Katnip Lounge said...

YIKES!

Mommy says that snow gives her the willies!

Sparkle said...

I hope that snow goes away - and STAYS away!

View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog:
Your snow looks beautiful. We live in Australia and it's hot (Summer) where we are. What a lucky guy you are to have such a great BOX! Woo!Hoo!
Sorry my comment is late, but I'm here now. : =o)
Thank you for joining Thankful Thursday Blog Hop - always appreciate you joining our fun. Look forward to reading more of your posts.
*waves paw* :=o)

View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog:
Your snow looks beautiful. We live in Australia and it's hot (Summer) where we are. What a lucky guy you are to have such a great BOX! Woo!Hoo!
Sorry my comment is late, but I'm here now. : =o)
Thank you for joining Thankful Thursday Blog Hop - always appreciate you joining our fun. Look forward to reading more of your posts.
*waves paw* :=o)