Friday, January 4, 2008

Feral Friday




Today we are going to show efurrybody how we are spending our Friday. Last night I sat by da window in da laundry room.......brrrrr, der was frost on dat window.


I am going to spend the day in the chair Moe usually grabs first......it's mine today, ha, ha.

Speaking of my brofur.......where is he? Moe, aren't you going to do some blogging today?

Yep, right away! ....... Pssst, don't tell Mindy I'm finishing my nap! There's lots of time - right?


Oh, and another thing - go visit Mickey's blog today and wish his mom a Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I will have to head over to Mickey's. You have a very nice comfy place to nap there though.. In fact, now I need a nap!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Mindy And Moe~!
You both have great Nap Time~!
That is wonderful~!!!!!
In this weather, we need to save more our energy~! And when the time comes, we strike!!!

You both look so so so cute~!!!
Michico says she wants to kiss you both~~

Mickey's Musings said...

Mindy, you are right!! It was COLD last night!!!Good thing we have cozy places to snooze ;) Moe,you are too silly,hahahahaha!!!
We are gonna try to be good for Mom :)
Purrs Mickey

Ramses said...

Oh I'z gotta scratcht perch like dat one you'z sleepin' on Moe, but mine's green! :)

Parker said...

What a comfy nappy spot Moe!

Daisy said...

I can tell it must be chilly because you are both curled up into a little circle with your nose tucked into your tail!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Haha! Moe's got the perfect spot for taking a break from his blogging!