Sunday, December 30, 2007

Winter Wonderland


Mindy here: ... da weather is NOT cooperating at all. Not that's it's really cold or anything, but first there is snow, then rain......then more rain and den more snow. It is messy outside mostly on da roads. Our backyard looks like a Winter Wonderland when all dose big fluffy snowflakes fall and pile up on da trees.


Here is a picture .........


















I spends a lots of time watching da birdies and stayin' cozy inside.



















Move over, Mindy, it's my turn to blog. No one wants to look at all that white stuff.
I wants to show efurryone my new fishie.






Okay, okay, yes, it's pink! but even mancats like
pink fishies ........I wish it was real, tho.















I sure hopes we don't get snowed in........den mom won't be able to
go food hunting. I better check and see if we're getting low on
Temtayshions!



Yep, just as I thought - only half a bag left. Emergency, Mindy, can you help me add it to mom's shopping list - quick!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindy, thank you for showing us snapshots of your backyard. >(^.^)< Virgil keeps staring at them.

He especially is interested in your colorful fishy, Moe!

Mickey's Musings said...

Low on Temptations?!!!!! Call 911,that is a emergency!!!Yer Mom gots to go to the store right away!!!
You know, you have really BIG birds at your place. I haven't seen any birds that big that look like that!! He dosen't seem to mind the snow.
Now that fishy......hmmmmmm,nice :)
Purrs Mickey

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Look it that beautiful bird out there! It's too bad it's so snowy so you can't go chase it!

Karen Jo said...

You have lots of snow. I hope it doesn't keep your Mom from getting you more Temptations. I really like that pink fishie. It looks like lots of fun.

Daisy said...

Only half a bag of Temptations left? You are right: Emergency! Emergency! Emergency! Maybe you should call 911.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your weather doesn't sound nice at all! We've had a very mild winter so far here in Munich, with no snow to speak of.

The Devil Dog said...

Oh, we hope your mom gets you more temptations, and quick1

Roxy

The Cat Realm said...

Brrrrrrrr - that does not look appealing to me! We had 12 hours of that white stuff last winter and I did not like it so much....
Have a wonderful New Year!!!!
Your friends from The Cat Realm

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Right now we only have 7hrs will be new year~!!
I hope you have great time in 2007~!!

And wish you have a great wonderful new year~!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh no! You can't get low on Temptations when there's snow outside. I hope your Mom goes to the store soon!