Saturday, October 10, 2020

Fall is Here!

Fall is here now, but so far it has been a beautiful season. Still warm and lots of birds to watch from the window! I haven't posted for a while, and find there has been even more changes to publishing my blog.

 

Here is a recent photo of me - Mindy - I like to snooze on top of my 'kitty condo', it is beside a window and that means I can look out and watch whatever is going on out there. Also sometimes there is a sun puddle as well and I love the heat as well as the view.
Also, I am showing you a photo of my fur cousin, "Blair", the orange and white dude. He was adopted from a shelter, however, he is much happier living with my mom's brothers. The house is large and has lots of windows for bird watching! Also, aside from being a big kitty, he has double paws!
I am enjoying this lovely and warm fall weather. I will show you my "critter" photo from my backyard, taken recently. Managed to get a photo of the pheasant it actually lives in our neighbour's yard, comes for a visit. Also a rabbit as well.
This last critter photo is a salamander found on the road in front of my house.
Guess I will take a nap now, thanks for visiting!!

6 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lovely to see you, Mindy. Your cousin Blair is very handsome and apart from his toes reminds me of Flynn.
You have a lot of critters to watch in your backyard.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look very happy and so does your cousin Blair. You sure have some interesting things to see in your neck of the woods!

Summer said...

How nice to see you!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

whitefish wavez two ewe mindy, N cuzin blair az well !!! grate ta see a post again and we hope everee onez havin a happee thanx be giving ...rememburr...lotz oh PIE :)

stay happee N healthee

ewe bee lookin gorgeouz mindy N blair ewe iz one handsum dood =^..^= ♥♥☺☺

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're looking lovely, Mindy! It's great to see you posting again! And thanks for introducing us to Blair.

Purrs,
Tama and Genji

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Welcome back!