Thursday, August 20, 2009

On Thursday

......I made a blog post. Meaning me, Cookie.



See me here hard at work. No one else around here seemed inclined. Maybe that is because we are finally having some nice, hot, summer weather and everyone else in da house is outside or snoozing. I will do my best.....hummmm, now, how do I upload? Hope I do this right. Here are a few more photos.


Here's Mindy and Mike taking it easy -



I found Moe. Guess where?


Yup, in da kitchen. Notice he is on the counter? He will get in trouble.

I found Bono right behind him.


Bono is another food seeker. He loves a little splash of milk once in a while - like every time the fridge door opens.

This little buddy comes to our window feeder.


We find it to be tasty looking , I mean entertaining.

One more pic for today's post .....


Mom is so happy the deer didn't find her one Stargazer lily plant. It has six, count 'em, blooms this year. Life is good.

Have a good day everyone..... purrs from Cookie

11 comments:

SeaThreePeeO said...

Great pictures! I love the one of the lillies.

Of course they're not as beautiful as you cats!

The Kitty Krew said...

Hi Cookie! We're happy you made a post today. Somecat's gotta do it, right? Those are really pretty flowers. And we like the birdie, we don't see many of those here 'cause The Mommy never gets around to putting out feeders even though she loves hummers. Lazy Mommy. *Sheesh*

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope you do not get in trouble on the counters! We love stargazers. Momma wants to put some in in the yard but isn't sure where to put them... one of these years... those and day lilies!

Jasmim said...

All are very cute!
The bird seems to be delicious .... ooops

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Cookie! You did real good with your post today! Those flowers are beautiful! We're glad the deer didn't eat them...those vishus deer ate our mom's hostas...nothing left but stems sticking up from the ground!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hello Cookie~~~
I am glad to see you doing the post,
that is great!!
You have done great work!!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Hi Cookie,

Nice post and great pictures! It looks like everyone is enjoying themselves and wow, those are pretty flowers (according to our Momma).

We like the view of the tasty snack best!

Have a nice weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar

Reese =^..^= said...

Cookie, I am glad you are hard a work. Thank you for sharing all the pictures.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Cookie!! You did a great post today!! We are all snoozing here too ,because it is hot!
We really like that little bird,heehee
Mom likes the lily :)
Stay cool!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Poppy Q said...

Cookie thanks for posting and sharing your photos with us. Your lilies are beautiful and I bet they smell a treat. For us, we get our lillies over summer which is at christmas time!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Thanks for posting, Cookie :-D