Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Wonderings




Moe: I wonder if mom liked the little gift I left for her?



Oh, you probably think I yacked up a hairball or something! Naw, I went hunting and I caught a mouse in da house, cool huh?. I left it on the dining room chair beside mom's camera bag. Boy was she surprised! I don't know what she did with my gift, but I don't see it around anymore.

Bono: You are probably wondering what I am doing.


















Looks like I am sleeping or playing hide 'n seek. Ha, ha, I am resting my eyes!
A mancat needs to be...um, alert. I am - really ...... alert that is. I can still hear everything that goes on.


Mindy: Are you wondering who belongs to these lovely toes?



















I do, of course!
























I believe it is almost time for a pawdicure, which I do not care for.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone.

9 comments:

meemsnyc said...

You gave your mom a mouse? Eeeek. Our mom is scared.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! Gree gave her Mom a mouse too. I wonder if I should go mouse hunting for my mom as well?

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Moe, I had to train Mom to show her appreciation of my gifts. She screamed like a baby when I brought her the first one. Of course, I hadn't killed it yet and it ran right over her feet. Bad present running off like that. Maybe you just need to train your Mom to show her appreciation pawperly. Humans can be kind of slow.
Purrrs,
Gree

Anonymous said...

You got a real mouse? We only get spiders and flies. Nice of you to present it to the humans. Hope they appreciates it!

Perfect pictures.

Mickey's Musings said...

Moe!!! A real mouse??? Pawsome ;)
Your pic is pawsome too!!!!
Bono,I do that ,heehee
Mindy,you are cute as always!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Poppy Q said...

You are a scrummy looking threesome.

I love catching mousies!!

The Devil Dog said...

You're back! Yippie! You left your mom a mouse? Did she scream? My mom would have. Great gift choice, though. Bono, I thought you were hiding your eyes from your mom's reaction to the mouse. Lovely toesies, Miss Mindy.

Roxy

Oh yeah, we have something for you. Come and get it soon.

Anonymous said...

Lovin' all the pics of your beautiful cats!

Anonymous said...

nice color of eye.