Saturday, August 9, 2008

Big Mess, Reno Time

Our beans are renovating one of our favorite rooms - da kitchen.























They made a HUGE mess. We have never, ever made a big mess like that.

Our sink now has running water.



















They are not finished! There are still tools everywhere in da kitchen.


















Everyone is getting tired of the mess.


Mindy: I am on the stairs, next to the kitchen. I am ready if and whenever things are back to normal. I can keep watching here.



















Sometimes I stretch out and try to relax.



















Moe: I find the whole reno project very boring.



















Mom wanted me to open my eyes and look alert, yeah. Here's the best I could do.



















Don't our beans realize that it's way too warm to tear da kitchen apart?

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Sigh. We had to go through this. You are in for a lot of snoopervising.

Lux said...

Whoa ... I'd probably be getting into the midst of everything! Playtime! :)

Daisy said...

That looks like a big project!

Just Ducky said...

Hmmm, new sink! Is it big enough for you to get into and drink the water?

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha, Moe! I don't blame you :-p Mindy, I'm so glad you have a nice spot to stretch out on while snoopervising. That is a big mess. I hope they get done soon.

Forty Paws said...

Wow. What a mess! Thank goodness your sink is working.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

My Mum thinks you are both very beautiful and your humans take lovely photos of you.