Friday, December 14, 2007

Casual Friday

Yep, it's dress down Friday. Mind if we don't have every fur hair in place? Well, maybe I'll spiff up just a bit.

























Oh, we're still gonna patrol the premises as usual, I mean we has a job to do and it's important! See, I'm keeping a check on what's happening outside this window.



And I'm on duty too. My shift started before sunup. I was also in charge of getting mom to get us breakfast. Mom was such a grouch even tho I waited until 5:30 am.


Yeah, it's kinda early, I think I needs just a bit more beauty sleep....Moe can take over for a while.

7 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You 2 are so cute.
I woke up this morning 4AM. And play the mouse crazy, and put all of michico's stuff on the table down.
She looks not very happy, but she didn't yell~! She put my mouse under her pillow and back to sleep again, so.... I sleep with her.... I miss my mouse.....

I think you 2 doing great, you will get your breakfast.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Moe,you always were an earlybird cat :)
Casual friday sounds good to me too .
Purrs Mickey

Ramses said...

Oh boy I'z was fast asleep at 5:30am, all snuggled with My Mummy and warm... Heck Dad even had a hard time moving me when the alarm went off at 7:30am! Well I'z take keepin' My Mummy warm at night seriously... :)

The Devil Dog said...

Mindy, in that last photo of you, you have such a face. What were you thinking? Were you mad at Moe? If I woke mom up at 5:30 I think she would kill me.

Roxy

The Crew said...

What?!!! You had to wait until 5:30AM for breakfast?

You must have been ready to pass out from hunger!

Daisy said...

Mindy, I think it is good that you and Moe can take different shifts patrolling the premises. That way there is always somecat on duty.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You two had the perfect casual Friday plans! I hope you got to sleep in quite a bit more, Mindy. You look a little grumpy yourself in that last photo.