Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hide 'n Seek Wednesday

Our place is old ancient. It has lots of hide-y places. We love to play 'hide and seek' games. Here is me (Moe) in a cubbyhole under some stairs. I don't think Mindy will find me here. This might make a good place to stash my extra Temptations.....except I don't have any 'extras', I ate them! I am not the only one to have a stash in here, hee, hee.....must be mom's green bottle.



















Actually it's MY turn to hide. I don't think Moe will find me (Mindy) here behind this table....I think I blend in quite well.....he'll never find me.























Oh, no, we didn't invite that Angel cat to join in our hide-y game, but there he is peeking in our window - okay, Moe you better get up there on the chair and scare him off. It's the mancat thing to do. Goodness, mom says she has never heard such snorting, growling and hissing.























Great, Angel is gone now. This is a picture of our yard. Angel cat lives on the other side of the trees where you can see the red oak in this picture. Angel seems to think our yard is his yard too, he is always coming over. We have to work hard to chase him off. We think we deserve extra Temptations treats for this.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have some neat places to hide!

Mickey's Musings said...

Neato hiding places! It's a good thing Moe is a good Mancat and scared Angel off.
Imagine him thinking your yard is his!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramses said...

Oh that looks like such a good game! :)

Purrs,
Isis

Sunny's Mommy said...

Sunny, Olive Oyl and Rascal have tagged you for a meme. See our November 14, 2007 post.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! I'm LMBO at Mindy's picture.

I do think your Mom owes you extra temptations for chasing the neighbor's cat off. She must not realize what an important job that is, and how hard it is! That's not a job a cat can slack on.

Daisy said...

You sure gots a pretty yard!

I do not think the game works very well if you BOTH hide at the same time.

The Furry Kids said...

You guys have awesome hidey spots! That looks like fun!

Unknown said...

I've got lots of neat places to hide here at my place. My Lady still hasn't figured them all out yet!

The Crew said...

Oh, poor Angel. Maybe he just wants to be friends.