Friday, October 26, 2007

Full Moon Friday

We took a picture last night, of the Hunters Moon. It was very clear and a bit nippy. We have been having such warm days 'n nights. The leaves on the tree have turned lovely colours and are only now starting to fall.

























We lit our tiki lamps last night too, there was no breeze and they looked so nice, but we'll be putting them away soon.























Mom took this picture of me and started to play around with it. Beans sure do weird things. She can take all the pictures she wants as long as this doesn't interfere with my meals and snacks. I know how to remind her if i need to, and there is no way she can ignore me. Sometimes I have to stand in front of the 'puter monitor, though, to get attention - that works. Or, I will say "ow-ah" over and over.























Okay Moe, move over, my turn to blog. A busy day for me - I watched out the windows for any suspicious activity, I followed mom around to make sure she did all her chores. Checked that we had a few cans of stinky goodness to last the weekend. I decided I needed to take a break from running from room to room, so I flopped for a few minutes to rest.

5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

I like that Hunters moon too,but you are fight, is suddenly got cold at night.
Talk about yer Mom playing with yer pics,well,Mom has started to play with photo programs too.
Beans are wierd!!!!
Later cousin cats!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can't see the moon here in my country, because it's couldly. I really want to see the moon~!
Thank you for bringing the moon photo to me~!

Daisy said...

I love when the moon is big and round! It makes me act a little bit crazy sometimes.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Flopping and resting is a very important part of the day, Mindy.

Moe, I really like what your Mom did with your picture. It looks just like a real painting of you!

Mr. Hendrix said...

tee hee hee When I saw the title I wasn't sure what to expect, tee hee hee.
Your pictures looks really neat. I'm glad your mommy pays lots of attention to you, even if you have to remind her sometimes.
Get some rest there Mindy, there is more running to do!