Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gorgeous Gingers

Well this is how I'm going to spend Gorgeous Gingers Day - napping.
















I looked out the window already, it is drizzly, it is cool and I don't see much going on out there - perfect day to curl up and nap - with one eye open in case something exciting does happen.

















Here is another nap spot I like. It is near the door to the outside. You see, even though I appear to be sleeping, I can be awake, alert and ready to raise the alarm in seconds and if needed in less than a second. I take my job seriously- cut it out, Mindy, stop that laughing - right now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look like great napping places. Here it is warm again but I find any day a good day to nap.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Always good to nap when the weather's not so good. We like sleeping wiv our paw ofurr our eyes too.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sometimes I let da gerls take gard duty...ders two of dem and Zippy is pretty feroshus. Dat way I can get in a reely good nap.~Speedy

Daisy said...

Napping is a very fun way to spend the day, especially when it is drizzly outside. I can tell you are ready to jump up and protect the house if you are needed, too.

Mickey's Musings said...

Napping with a paw over your eyes keeps the lights out of your eyes.
You look very handsome Moe,your furcousin Mickey

The Crew said...

I see you take your guard duties very seriously! That's the sign of a true Mancat. Taking care of your family is your #1 priority...well, after napping & eating of course!

None said...

If you need to keep the light out of your eyes, I recommend sticking your head in a shoe! I've had lots of good naps with my head in a shoe!