Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fool's Day


 April 1st is, according to what we heard,  also called April Fool's Day.  
Okay, we had to get our typist to look this up in Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for us.... cats.  We found out that this means it is a "prank" day. 

Moe
I figure we do not need a special day to pull a prank.  Instead I am going to catch up on some sleep.

Mindy
Oh, did you say that this was some sort of special day for pranks?


Mike
Oh, I did a prank on my humans, they were not amused.  I think I might have heard some bad words first thing this morning.

Cookie
I hate pranks, so I am glad to hear the foolishness stops at lunchtime.

Is it noon yet?
It is certainly snack time.


Have a great day, but don't get fooled!!



 

 

7 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy April Fool's Day!

The Island Cats said...

We think it's best to nap, then you can't get pranked. Happy April Fools Day!

A few Good Cats said...

Yes, probably better to nap through it all until the fuss is over. Then get something to eat.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Happy April Fool's Day to all of you! I had a nice long nap today too!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Spike William

Summer said...

Yeah, I kinda got pranked on my blog today!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee bee lated foolz oh de furst april oh de yeer TT.... frum all oh uz in TT !!! everee onez lookin grate & thatz noe joke...hope ewe all iz doin veree well N make sure yur mom doez knot use that old prankster line....de cat food stor iz closed ~~~~~~~
♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

awww they are so cute