Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tabby Tuesday with Mike


Let me tell you about my day, so far.

I got up at the usual time. It was still dark outside.  However my tummy said that it was time for breakfast.

It is the most important meal of the day, therefore it was necessary to awaken by sleeping humans.  After all it WAS time for breakfast.

I did get my breakfast, and as an added benefit so did my fur buddies.....Moe, Mindy and Cookie.

That was hard work and I needed a quick snooze.


I found the perfect nap spot.

Ah, life is good!

9 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Good job on getting the humans up to feed you! We get fed at o'dark o'clock too. :-)

P.S. With all the snow you guys have to contend with, you might as well nap for the next few weeks, till spring really gets here! (She's not showing up for us, either.)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Then when you wake up again it'll be time for breakfast #2! MOL

Marilia said...

MOL!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

meowloz everee one in TT frum all oh uz in TT !!! grate two... sorta kinda... all most... see everee one again ! ☺

N mike..thatz de best eye dea we haz hurd yet thiz week !!! enjoy snoozin & breakfest again two morrow...4:13 AM...sharp ! ♥♥♥

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

that is the benefit of getting the humans out of bed to feed you, a nice warm bed for a post meal nap

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you got the warm spot in the bed. That is the best place and I always get there as soon as dad gets out of bed.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey furcousin!
The best part of getting the beans up early for breakfast is that you can eat and run to get the warm spot in bed! Have a cozy snooze Mike :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Summer said...

Life is good indeed!

The Island Cats said...

It sounds like you're having a pretty good day so far.