Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tabby Thursday

Moe:


I am trying to figure out how to get into this room.  If I am patient, sooner or later it will be open!


Mindy:


I am getting my beauty rest.  Can't have enough rest or beauty!!


Mike:


I am on call.   Is anybody going to call me?  Calling me to come to dinner would be great!


Cookie:


I had to go to the vet on Tuesday.  My eye was watery and starting to develop infection.  The vet put some stain in my eye to check for an ulcer.  I am now getting an anti virus med and a lubricant and had my eye washed with a solution.   I was very good about it, I am proud to say and let the vet examine me.  I came home with two different meds for my eye.  I get one treatment, then in 15 minutes I get the other one.   Things have not got worse, but I hope there is an improvement soon.   


Happy Thursday everyone!

PS - it has come to our attention that this is National Feral Cat Day - October 16th!

We usually support Pierres AlleyCats Society

13 comments:

Marilia said...

Happy Thursday too!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

meowloz ta everee one at TT frum all oh uz in TT

hope all iz well, N cookie, sorree ya had ta go two de place oh eeeevil

we hope de medisin does what itz spozed two N yur bak on de road ta healthee N health in reely quik time

az all wayz, de manee blessings frum R pal St Francis two ewe ♥♥♥♥♥

happee week oh end two all, heers two dusky grouper ♥

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Cookie I hope your eye will be better real soon !
Happy thursday to you too :)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Moe, can't you just jump over that?

Cookie, I'm sorry to hear about your eye, but what a good kitty you are to let the vet take a good look.. I hope you are feeling better soon

Team Tabby said...

Yes, Foster Kitties, I can jump that gate with ease, except for the closed door behind it... oh rats.

Moe

Summer said...

I am sending purrs to you, Cookie - I hope you feel better soon!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We sure do hope your eye gets better soon sweet Cookie.

The Island Cats said...

Cookie, we hope your eye feels better soon. It's good you take your medicines with no trouble.

Louche Tabby said...

Looks after yerselves, kitties!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You kittehz are looking lovely!
WE're so sorry to hear about your eye, Cookie. Sending some gentle purrs to help heal your eye quickly.
XOXO

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Cookie we hope you are feeling better. We know in the past when one of the kitties had eye problems it was because of tussles and getting whapped on the eye. WE are purring for you. Everyone else looks very happy!

Katnip Lounge said...

Cookie, Maui sends kitty kisses...he's has a watery eye this week too.

Furries said...

Moe, what's so interesting in the other room?

Mindy: such cute toes!

Mike: I hope you didn't have to wait too long for the dinner bell.

Cookie, I hope your eye gets better soon. I'm glad you're being a good sport about the medicine because that makes things go easier for everyone.