Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Humph Wednesday!

  
Moe:

We are being abandoned, yet again.  Our humans are going to visit our Uncle Bean.  This means an overnight visit.  Our very nice lady next door will be our 'food lady'......thank heavens.  This means we will not have to worry when our next meal is coming.

Mindy:

I like our neighbour lady.  Even though I usually hide when people come into the house, she is the exception.  Plus I like it, when she fusses over me.  However, I do want our humans to return home as soon as possible.

Cookie:

I like meals on time.   I sure hope food lady knows my schedule and how to fix the soft food the way I like it.  Yes, I know there are meds mixed in but I really like that stinky goodness.  

Mike:

I am so glad we won't have to worry about meals.  However, I sure hope our substitute food person will give me some proper adoration and attention.  That is almost as important as food.  Time will tell.

Happy Wednesday everyone, hope you get as much food and attention as you need and want!

++++++++

Oh yes,  Mombean says thanks for the birthday wishes she got on Monday from some of you.    

She got this birthday gift, but it is no good because it is not edible.  It has possibilities as a rolling toy though!




14 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Awww I'm sure you food lady knows just what to do. I don't like it when my humans go away either. I think I overheard M call my pet sitter - something about giving me lunch on Sunday. I like my food lady too, but it's not quite as nice as having our own humans home.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hate it when my humans go away. I hope you get extra treats while they are gone!

Marilia said...

Enjoy your Wednesday!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

OH we sure do hope your food lady has the right times for your meals! We know you will miss your Mom while she is away and what a lovely present she got!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I actually own a glass ball that looks very similar to that one, it was gift from a friend.

Poor kitties, I hope your humans are back soon

Summer said...

Happy belated birthday to your human! I do hope your neighbor gets everything right when she comes to visit and feed you - it sounds complicated!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

partee at TT houz !!!!!

....we got de fish N de burgers if ewe guys got de grill....we will set sail at 19 hundred N see ewe if tides be good... by 22 hundred....

oh, we will bring pizza pies all sew


pee ezz...way kewl present yur mom getted ~~

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope the food lady does your food right. Nobody does it the same as the mums.

Mickey's Musings said...

We are glad you will get foods!
Too bad your folks are away though,
because you have no bean to cuddle with.
That ball looks nice. Too bad it is out of reach!
Purrs from your furcousins,
Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

The Island Cats said...

We hope you get lots of treats from your neighbor. And happy belated birthday to your mom!

Furries said...

You're lucky to have a food lady who lives so close. Hopefully she'll spend lots of time with you while your humans are away.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks for the purrs for Zoe Team!

Fur Everywhere said...

We sure are glad you had a substitute food person to give you your dinner while your humans were gone. We hope your humans had a nice time on their visit!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey y'all how ya doing any meow?
Timmy