Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tabby Tuesday

We had a lovely weekend. It was sunny and cold but beautiful.  On Friday we had snow which created a blanket of white over our landscape. This stayed until yesterday.



Today, however, it is pouring rain. The white blanket is gone. Mombean says there is no point in taking a photo and showing you our rain and fog. So - that means you will get a photo of me instead.   I insisted on it. 



Who wouldn't want to see me instead of all that drizzle?   Oh, sorry I got a bit tired while waiting for mom to get her camera.  Sorry, I didn't open my eyes.  Well, by now you know much I hate posing for dat flashy box.  Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

At least you don't turn or run away for the camera, like some of us do here. :-)

Yep, it's grey, grey, grey out in our corner of the world too. Winter grey. Can't wait for Spring!

Tober the Cat said...

I like your snow! We got sleet. And then rain, rain, rain. Snoozing weather!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You too! I love the photo of you...I see rain and snow all the time...

Mariodacat said...

We still have a little white on the ground - but not much. You are so cute all curled up.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Moe you look so comfy! I am glad the snow is going away for you....we almost have ours gone too...it was pretty while it lasted but we are ready for spring to get here so Lena can be outside on the patio...She sure is a pawful i can tell you that!
PS...your TallSon sure is mighty handsome!
Love Hunny Bunny

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Moe
The snow picture was really pretty but we prefer seeing you.

:)

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Mickey's Musings said...

We like to snooze through photo shoots too Moe!! heehee
Mom was glad the rain washed away the snow!!! She moved it off her walking path, but it froze to the ramp!! The rain washed it all away :) Boy, are we glad to be indoor kitties!!!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

The Island Cats said...

All the snow that we got last week is gone now too!! Wacky weather! We'd much rather see you today!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

your snow photo is just beautiful but I have to say I prefer photos of YOU much more!

Mariodacat said...

I have presented you with an award in my blog. Please comed visit and pick up the award. http://mariodacat.blogspot.com/