Friday, May 30, 2008

Friends on Friday

We thought you might like to see two of our neighbours. They live next door to us.

This is Sisko.


















And this is Susie


















You can probably tell that we live on the edges of our city. Edge is that the right word? Tall Son says we live in 'the sticks'. We have a nice yard, that is all that matters to us.

Moe: Speaking of yard. I saw a grey and white kitty last night in our yard. Mom was amused to see me run from window to window to make sure dat kitty left our yard and went across da street to da neighbour's yard.



















Mindy: See me? This time I am not biting da plant. Sometimes I try to be good.



















We are heading over to help Karl & Ruis celebrate their wedding. Congratulations to the happy couple!!

9 comments:

meemsnyc said...

What beautiful neighbors!!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

*wave paws at Sisko and Susie*
Oh, wat we would give to stay in the 'the sticks', Mindy & Moe!
Moe, u're always on alert, it's Fri, take a nap! :D
And Mindy, we can *whisper* see the damage that was done on the plant, but we tink it has healed up properly. ;P

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Susie and Sisko are lovely.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You have gorgeous neighbors! Living in the sticks isn't so bad IMO.

I'm glad, Moe, you were able to make sure that stranger kitty went to your neighbor's yard! Better it's in in your neighbor's yard than your own!!

Daisy said...

I think it looks really pretty where you live! I would like to have neighbors like Sisko and Susie.

George the Pup said...

Wow it looks nice where you live - my Mom says we live in the sticks too, but I've never seen those cool horsey things!

I wanted to thank you so furry much for coming to my Birthday Party yesterday - you all made it awesome!

Just Ducky said...

Nice horsies! Mum wants to ask about your plant. Is it an Aloe Vera? If so, just an FYI that they are toxic to kitties and I had tummy troubles cuz of this plant last year.

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are nice horses!
Good to see Moe on the job!!
I hope your Mom & Dad had a nice anniversary yeaterday :)
Purrs Mickey

The Devil Dog said...

You have really cool neighbors. You are good, Mindy, to not bite the plant. Moe, good job patrolling the yard from inside.

Roxy